Here’s the list of speakers:
- Edial Dekker: “Stop creating, start collecting”
- Ahmet Emre Acar: “Lessons from a Caveman”
- Markus Andrezak: “The Why and How of Kanban”
- Philip Steffan: “MakerBot”
- Igor Schwarzmann: “What’s so smart about cities?”
- Luis Berríos-Negrón: “The Turtle”
- Josh & Sabine Devins: “Lego Manhunt”
- Isabel Drost: “Scaling machine learning with Apache Mahout”
- Jay Cousins: “The World is our Wiki”
- Robert Boehme: “A Part-Time Scientists perspective of getting to the moon!
- Dave Haynes: “Everybody can be a Music Maker”
And a big thank you! to the speakers and talk proposers!